Computer Security Research Engineer
Are you the type of individual who likes to figure out how things work? Your tools of choice range from a screwdriver, GDB, and IDA Pro. You are not expected to be an expert in everything, just a motivated learner.
At Cromulence, LLC we advance our nation’s cybersecurity capabilities through expert application of cutting edge research and equip the next generation of security experts with state-of-the-art attack-defense simulation services and training. We are a small group of intelligent people with bold ideas, solving hard problems, and accomplishing what others believe is impossible. Our company grows and succeeds because of our employees, and even though we strive to be the best in our field, we never undervalue the importance of having fun along the way.
What You Need
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Python and C/C++
- Working knowledge of computer architectures
- Background in operating system and kernel development
- Sufficient with assembly code
- Comfortable with binary analysis tools
- Experience analyzing malware and botnets
- General understanding of networking
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Examples of your work
- Excellent Compensation
- Company paid retirement contributions at 13% independent of employee contributions
- Medical and dental premiums paid 100% for employees and dependents on select plans
- Group term life insurance and AD&D insurance paid by Cromulence
- Short & long term disability insurance paid by Cromulence
- Learning/Training/Conference allowance
- Flexible/Alternative work schedules
- Casual work environment
- Employee-centered culture: we believe in hiring the best in our fields and supplying them with the tools to succeed and develop their skills and career
- Preferred location: Melbourne, Florida
- Remote work possible in one of the following states: Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, California, and Vermont
Email your resume to email@example.com .
Cromulence LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic, are encouraged to apply.